These annual product awards are specifically for ranges and/or individual items of licensed brand merchandise. These product awards are for specific licensed brand products that have been launched at retail (including in the UK in bricks & mortar stores and/or online) between 1 January 2017-31 December 2017.
These awards are not for entertainment or film-based licensed products, they are for brand and lifestyle licensed products.
The entry procedure for these awards is entirely online – no physical products need to be submitted.
The closing date for entry submission is Wednesday 21 February 2018.
All you need to do to enter is comply with the following guidelines, complete the online form, upload relevant imagery and material and press submit.
Companies can enter any ranges that have been launched (or modified/added to) between 1 January 2017 and 31 December 2017. By ‘launched’ this means on sale at retail in the UK. Any product entered that has launched outside of this timeframe will be disqualified. However, companies may enter ongoing ranges provided that a significant update in design or content has been made since 1 January 2017. (In these cases companies should only submit the new products).
- Each entry should be licence-specific (ie based on one specific licensed brand property). Entries which comprise multiple licences will not be accepted.
- These award categories are open to all licensees in good standing. A bonefide licensing agreement must be in place for all products entered.
- Any number of entries can be submitted by licensors on behalf of licensees so long as they have the licensee’s permission and detail the licensee’s company name on the entry form.
- There is no fee for entering. Companies can enter as many awards categories as they wish and may submit more than one entry in each category.
- We assume that all entries submitted are done so with the blessing of the licensors (ie there are no ongoing legal battles or licensing agreement disputes concerning the entered items).
- All entries into the awards will be judged online by an extensive panel of retail buyers and industry experts.
- By entering these awards, you agree to participate in publicity associated with these awards.
- The organising panel reserves the right to reallocate the entries into the most appropriate category.
All you need to do now is complete the online entry form and upload your imagery.