These annual property (IP) awards are for licensing programmes for brand and lifestyle licensed properties. The licensed property award categories are for specific licensed activity, some of which, at least, has taken place in the UK or Ireland in the period 1 January 2017-31 December 2017.
These award categories are not for entertainment or film-based licensed properties, they are for brand and lifestyle licensed properties.
The entry procedure for these awards is entirely online.
There is no fee for entering.
The closing date for entry submission Wednesday 21 February 2018.
All you need to do to enter is comply with the guidelines, complete the online form, upload relevant imagery and material and then press submit.
- Brand owners, licensing agents (or PR companies acting on their behalf) can enter, focusing on licensing activity (and supporting marketing activity) between 1 January 2017 and 31 December 2017.
- Each entry should be licence-specific (ie based on one specific licensed brand property). Entries which comprise multiple licences will not be accepted.
- Licensors and brand owners may enter as many of these award categories as they wish and enter as many different licensed properties into each category.
- A separate online submission needs to be made for each licensed property being entered.
- All entries into the awards will be judged online by an extensive panel of retail buyers and industry experts.
- The organising panel reserves the right to reallocate the entries into the most appropriate category.
All you need to do now is complete the online entry form and upload your imagery, then press submit.